Did you know that there is a farmer's market every Sunday less than a block away from campus?
Ever wonder who runs it?
Urban Village Farmers' Market Association is a non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation whose goal is to promote the family farm, help conserve and sustain surrounding greenbelt areas, and foster community by promoting soical and economic ties between producers and consumer.
Year 'round Certified Farmers' Markets:
- Oakland (Old Oakland – Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm)
- Downtown Sunnyvale (Saturday, 9:00am-1:00pm)
- Downtown Santa Clara (Saturday, 9:00am-1:00pm)
- Downtown California Avenue, Palo Alto (Sunday 9-1)
- Downtown Campbell (Sunday, 9:00-1:00pm)
- Montclair Village, Oakland (Sunday, 9:00am-1:00pm)
- Temescal District, Oakland (Sunday, 9:00am-1:00pm)